Held in Torrey (at the Broken Spur) on 12/15/16. Those in attendance:
     JoAnn Davis
     Natasha Brian
     Dianna Poulton
     Marcus Lewis

-Meeting Minutes:
-Reviewed the November Minutes
     Discussion on Business Guide (Magazine w/ all businesses)
          - We need a committee

-Richfield Reaper (Lori)

-Need all e-mails of Businesses

-Reviewed General Membership letter

-Follow-up to ensure minutes are being posted to website
  • Marcus said he’d post the week after each meeting from here on out

-Follow-up on Question Dianna had on Conflict of interest and voting for Farmers Market

-Review of Monthly Board Meeting

-Need to update Penni’s email
  • penni_torgerson@nps.gov

-Discussion on General Meeting
  • Do we want business that come to have to be a member to attend?
  • Benefit to having them attend (Tasha’s example of Brian Farm using a product from a presenter that wasn’t a member)
  • Suggestion for difference in lunch price
    • $5 for members $10 for non-members
  • Networking was a big reason businesses come to General Meeting
  • Differentiate in fees for members
    • $25 for members $50 for non-members
  • General Meeting focus is spotlight & Networking
    • Benefit is to recruit
    • Focus on getting to know the new businesses
    • Utah Non-profit Association Example

-Discussion on Farmers Market
  • Dianna updated the board on current situation

-Conflict of interest statement
  • Signed by:
    • Francine
    • Dianna
    • Natasha
    • JoAnn
    • Marcus
    • Don

-Send out thanks for filling-out survey.
  • Marcus will send out with reminder for General Meeting in January

-Francine to contact Rick

-May will be the Board meeting in Hanksville

-Marci Mulligan email discussion
  • Kathy Ricci agreed to allow funds to be released
  • Give back program discussed
    • Utah local first is participating in this program w/ lots of help
    • To be discussed in in January Meeting

-Discussion on Meetings
  • Wednesdays look best
  • 11:00am to 1:00pm w/ lunch on Wednesdays
  • Discussion on time limit for presenters (5 minutes)
  • Give warnings or have a sign to let the presenter know how much time they have left or if they are out of time.
  • County Commissioners – invited to all meetings but only came to two in 2016
  • Continue to invite
  • What can  we do to encourage more involvement?

• Need a copy of the ASAP to show commissioners
      • Continue to let them know they have businesses that need them there
      • Why not invite other elected officials like the Sheriff, or other elected officials.
  • JoAnn to touch base w/ Snow (Mr. Church) for training and classes
  • Business Spotlights
    • Many times this was hard to get businesses to do this.

• Meeting dates set: January 11, April 12, July 12, October 11

-Redrock festival discussion

• Many businesses are expecting it (not wanting the date changed)
  • Don to talk to Entrada and requesting the to not change the date
Discussion on BIFF – Bicknell International Film Festival

Meeting was adjourned

Comments

02/09/2017 8:55pm

You've had a really productive meeting. I must say that you did a great job jotting down the minutes of the meeting. I am currently researching for writing styles for reviewers. I think your style can be a good idea to jot down the important parts of our lecture.

04/17/2017 3:47am

I actually agree with you that their meeting is pretty productive. It is actually great because it is full of details. It is an intelligible and an easier type of lecture. I remember my jotting down skills in high school it is really messy. I think my jotting down skill is nothing compared to this one. I know it and I am going to admit it even though it hurts. I hope that I can also do this kind of jotting down skills someday

07/01/2017 10:33am

You are so organized. I have never seen a more complete list of what to discuss. You jot down things I will never even think about if I am caught wearing your shoes. I used to dislike meetings. I feel it's a waste of time. But for someone who is really organized, I feel I will be able to trust you enough that you know what to do and how to maximize my time.

03/10/2017 3:27am

When I was in high school, I was part of the student body where I was elected as the secretary. So one of my responsibilities is to jot down the things that are talked about and make a minute of the meeting then compile it for future purposes. I was tasked to present a progress report regarding the agendas and make sure that everything's according to the plan. Being a secretary is not easy because you become one of the representatives of the students in your school and that I think is an achievement for me.

04/09/2017 3:06pm

This was a really productive meeting. We have decide many things to do.

04/09/2017 5:20pm

Thanks for this information... Love to read your articles.

05/01/2017 5:38am

written content. I added new knowledge to my database for essay writing skill.

05/02/2017 9:02am

Actually, I am facing some difficulties to understand the meaning of the blog. If you have any short video film related to your blog, then I would request you to share here. It would be great help.

05/03/2017 2:26am

Enthusiastic beginning is very common in every sector when anyone enters into a new world. But it is very hard to keep such enthusiasm for a long time after huddles come out from invited sources. Read this blog and know more about this topic.

This blog is really helpful for my database. It enhanced the area of my thoughts and pushed me beyond the boundaries. Work ethic of every point is different and represent a new way to improve myself.

I gained new knowledge from well written content of this blog. It is showing some different kind of strategy to keep work better and improve with every new assignment. Gracefully written blog

05/08/2017 12:22am

WCBA Board I think this would be an awesome meeting.Nicely shared minutes and schedule I am impressed by your blog.Thanks dear for sharing discussion and meeting with us,Keep it up!!

05/11/2017 8:08pm

This is the explanation that we really need to know at this time. Thank you.

06/11/2017 5:50am

One service that a person would normally never think about using is a mobile paper shredding service. But for those who are part of a large company or for those who own a small business, it is worth considering. Mobile shredding services are great to use if one has a good amount of paperwork that they need to destroy and dispose of safely.

07/19/2017 5:21am

So long to follow this..

08/11/2017 11:01pm

Throughout this short article we're going to discuss some particulars with regards to the magnitude of on the net classified advertisements over the printed media classified advertisement. For starters the printed media regarding classified ads is comprised of newspapers, magazines also know as the free advertisement magazines.

James chase is making an attempt to assist anybody with the help of this newsletter to be brave and feature superb mindset of their life. He additionally shared his adolescence memories then seeking to taught with his efforts.

Interesting!! I never considered it that way. I came across this site as of late which I suppose it will be an incredible utilization of new plans and informations.

08/25/2017 1:38am

Quiver provides worldwide film distribution to the world's largest movie video ... Quiver's Film Distribution System ... Sell Your Film on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play ... money, and prevent frustrating delays so you can launch your film on-time.

Those “visionary companies” had both endurance, with an average age of ... from what those organizations did right and build your own visionary company. ... “I want to go beyond the fast-growingentrepreneurial success,” Rogers told us.

09/05/2017 7:34am

The exotic island in this place has become the preferred tourist destination. Come and enjoy its natural beauty.

09/08/2017 7:49pm

I have a lot of good stories to tell you. They were all very happy. thank Mr.

09/13/2017 3:30am

I am glad to be able to read your article. It's an interesting and educative address.

09/15/2017 9:15am

To be a good website, it takes a real effort. Spirit in working.

09/17/2017 2:08pm